Rhaphidophora X 2 Plants
- Rhaphidophora is a meandering aroid that loves to grow upward.
- Rhaphidophora can be grown as houseplants, or outdoors in mild climates. They thrive in moist soils with high organic matter and grow best when provided with a mossy post or burlap wrapped pole to climb.
- Rhaphidophora plants can be grown in pots, hanging baskets or outdoors as a ground cover or beautiful tree wrap.
- You can add some mulch to keep your plant standing upright.
- In very cold zones a containerized Rhaphidophora can be brought inside for the winter months.
- Be sure to avoid frost and freezing temperatures.
- Sun: Partial Sun, Shade
- Humidity: >50%
- Soil: Well drained but moist, rich organic mix