- Saxifraga stolonifera is a perennial flowering plant known by several common names, including creeping saxifrage, strawberry saxifrage, creeping rockfoil
- The plant is native to China. In their homeland they thrive in forests, in bushes, in meadows, even on rocks, at altitudes of 400 to 4500 meters.
- It grows as a perennial herbaceous plant 10 to 20 cm tall, whose inflorescence bears small zygomorphous flowers that bloom during the transition between spring and summer.
- A popular garden flower, Saxifraga stolonifera has attractive white blossoms with distinctive pointed petals and bright yellow ovary.
- Sun: Part shade to full shade
- 59 ~ 77 °F / 15 ~ 25 °C
- High humidity
- Rich, moist to wet soil
- Bloom Time: May to June
- Bloom Description: White