Begonia versicolor Black & Red
1. Begonia versicolor, a new species of sect from China.
2. Begonia versicolor having villous peduncles and the pedicels, outer tepals (abaxial surface), ovaries and capsules villous-setose or hispid-setose with red trichomes.
1. Plant Type: Perennial herb
2. Flowering plant: Yes
3. Flowering period: May to July
4. Sun Requirement: Partial Sun
5. Soil: Average, Rich
6. Water Needs: Average, Consistent
7. Temperature: 59 ~ 77 °F / 15 ~ 25 °C
Given some humidity and filtered light Begonia masoniana is not difficult grow. It is best watered below the foliage to prevent spotting and mildew and can be fertilised with a diluted liquid fertiliser every 4 weeks while in active growth.
There are no reviews yet.