1. Anthurium clarinervium is a species of flowering plant in the aroid family Araceae, native to rainforest margins in Thailand.
2. It has dark green velvet foliage in the shape of a heart.
3. This plant is a great exotic house plant or would be beautiful in any tropical garden.
1. Sunlight: Full shade
2. Water: Avoiding to leave water in the saucer because stagnant water often develops fungal diseases.
3. Fertilizer: Keep the plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.