Ant colony Camponotus singularis for sale. Ship internationally
Note: Worldwide Shipping (We will pack your ant colony with Care & Love but we don’t take responsibility for death)
- Camponotus singularis is a beautiful Asian ant that shows high activity and an interesting recruitment behavior. They develop quickly and have impressive major workers.
- Suggested housing: Wakooshi Ant Farm Modules, Acrylic, Ytong, Soil, Very adaptable
- Nutrition: Sugars from honey or sugar water. Protein from insect sources such as fruit flies
- Humidity requirements: 50–70%
- Temperature requirements: 24–28 °C
Colony size: ~1000
• Queen size: 17-20 mm
• Worker size: 11-13 mm
1 Queen + 50 workers, 1 Queen + 100 workers, 1 Queen + 150 – 200 workers, 1 New queen, 1 Queen + 400 workers
There are no reviews yet.