Grosphus grandidieri Scorpion
$45.00 – $90.00
- These scorpions are found in the drier parts of Southern Madagascar, and can measure up to 130mm in length.
- Grosphus grandidieri is a species of scorpion in the family Grosphus.
Prefer to high humidity of the rainforest environment, also can accept long-term drought.
- Members of this species are active hunters rather than ambushers, seeking prey which includes other scorpions.
- 1 ~ 2cm (2L)
- 8 ~ 13cm (Adult)
- Temperature: 25 ~ 32 °C
- Humidity: 60％
- Recommended storage space: Wet
- Rainforest environment
- 2L: Gray body and orange tongs
- 4 – 7L: All black
Male – L4 (3.5cm), Female – L4 (3.5cm), Pair – L4 (3.5cm), Male – L5 (5cm), Female – L5 (5cm), Pair – L5 (5cm), Male – Adult (8cm)